Are you starting a new construction or remodeling project in your home? Here are a few reasons why you need a dumpster for your project:
- Get Rid of Any Potential Hazards – There is much waste that comes along with any construction project. Whether you need to toss nails and screws or large pieces of debris, it is vital that you throw everything away in the proper receptacle. A dumpster from our business is that perfect receptacle.
- Keep It Clean – Most people doing remodeling and construction projects on their property want to have the same results – a beautiful completed project. They do not want to look at a bunch of garbage after they are done working. With a dumpster, you can ensure that all debris and waste is out of sight.
- Let Someone Else Remove the Debris – You may think it is easy to throw away the trash on your own, but that process is not always straightforward. If you have a dumpster on hand, it is another issue that you will not have to worry about while working on your property.
When you need a dumpster rental in St. Petersburg, FL, you can rely on County Recycling & Sanitation to fulfill your needs. We offer dumpsters in three convenient sizes.
Has a tree fallen down in your yard? Instead of paying someone else to get rid of it for you, you can do it on your own. Here are a few tips to help make the process move quickly:
- Gather Some Friends – Getting rid of a tree that has fallen can be done alone, but it will be a lot easier when you have someone there to help you. With a friend or family member on your side, you can have someone there to help you with larger parts or assist you when pieces start to roll away.
- Invest in a Good Chainsaw – You should always have a good chainsaw that can handle the tree limbs, as well as ensure you can cut through the rest of the tree. When you do not sharpen it ahead of time, your chainsaw blade could get stuck, which is very dangerous.
- Always Wear the Proper Safety Gear – There will be a lot of debris flying through the air, so you should make sure you have quality gloves, strong safety goggles, and a good pair of work pants to protect you at all times.
Make removing the tree from your property simple when you come to County Recycling & Sanitation for a dumpster rental in St. Petersburg, FL. We offer large and small selections that are perfect for your next project.
Remodeling your bathroom is a massive undertaking. Whether you are making necessary updates or just doing some simple repair, there are many things you can do to improve your bathroom without hiring a contractor. Here are a few reasons to upgrade today:
- Replace Old Fixtures and Décor – If you live in an older home, it is likely that your bathroom looks just like it did when it was built. There are many great new décor options, as well as efficient fixtures, that will bring your home into the 21st century.
- Update Plumbing – Making sure your plumbing is working properly is very important. If you are able to make repairs on your own, installing updated pipes is a magnificent way to upgrade this essential room.
- Revitalize the Flooring – Do you have old laminate flooring installed in your bathroom? This style of flooring looks excellent for many years, but will eventually start to peel. Consider installing tile in your bathroom. There are many great designs available, including colorful vintage options.
Ensure that you can throw away everything you remove from your bathroom by renting a small dumpster from County Recycling & Sanitation. You can come to us when you need a dumpster rental in St. Petersburg, FL.
When was the last time you cleaned out your garage? If it has been a while, it is very likely that there is a lot of junk in there that needs to be thrown away. Here are some great tips to help you improve your garage:
- Ask the Hard Questions – We all have that pile of junk that has been sitting in our garage because we think we may use it at some point. When you encounter this pile, ask yourself if you really think you will need it in the near future. If the honest answer is no, then you should probably throw the stuff away or give it to someone who can use the items right now.
- Build Upwards – While organizing your garage, take advantage of the space you have and store things on the wall. Many homeowners choose to install shelving across the garage to avoid piles on the ground, as well as invest in pegboard that allows you to hang tools from the wall.
- Find a Place for Everything – Once you have cleared everything out of your garage, you should make a place for everything that you are keeping. By doing this, you can avoid issues related to clutter and keep things clean for many years to come.
Make your garage cleaning project simple with help from County Recycling & Sanitation. You can come to us when you are seeking a dumpster rental in St. Petersburg, FL, as well as the surrounding communities.