Are you starting a new construction or remodeling project in your home? Here are a few reasons why you need a dumpster for your project:
- Get Rid of Any Potential Hazards – There is much waste that comes along with any construction project. Whether you need to toss nails and screws or large pieces of debris, it is vital that you throw everything away in the proper receptacle. A dumpster from our business is that perfect receptacle.
- Keep It Clean – Most people doing remodeling and construction projects on their property want to have the same results – a beautiful completed project. They do not want to look at a bunch of garbage after they are done working. With a dumpster, you can ensure that all debris and waste is out of sight.
- Let Someone Else Remove the Debris – You may think it is easy to throw away the trash on your own, but that process is not always straightforward. If you have a dumpster on hand, it is another issue that you will not have to worry about while working on your property.
When you need a dumpster rental in St. Petersburg, FL, you can rely on County Recycling & Sanitation to fulfill your needs. We offer dumpsters in three convenient sizes.
As Floridians, we hate any weather below 65 degrees. Before winter comes, it is essential that you be prepared for anything. We have put together a list of three reasons why you should clean your house now:
- Fight Cabin Fever – If you are the type of person who likes to stay home during the winter, then you should start cleaning out your home before cabin fever sets in. All the debris and trash that you have in your home can feel like it’s caving in on you, so get rid of it now.
- Make Room for Gifts – Does your family go large at Christmas? If the answer is yes, then you need to make room for those new great gifts you are about to receive. You can clean out your garage, crawl space, or shed now to get your house ready for any items that may need to make a move.
- Make Sure Your Yard is Tidy – The Old Farmer’s Almanac is predicting that this is going to be an unusually cold winter. If you have a lot of leftover items from our long Florida summer sitting around in your yard, you can have it removed now before to keep your yard safe and clean.
When it comes to removing waste from your home, you can trust the specialists at County Recycling & Sanitation to help you. Our business offers waste management in Pinellas County and the surrounding areas.
Renting a dumpster may seem simple, but there are many variables you must consider before you place your request. Here are some tips to help you plan for your rental:
- Pick the Right Size – Do you know how much trash and debris you will need to haul? Take some time to look at the project before requesting a dumpster. If you are not sure, it does not hurt to rent a size that is a little larger. This will ensure that you have enough room for your waste.
- Know the Limitations – Issues like trees, inclines, and public walkways can cause problems when you request a dumpster from our business. Take a look at the area and make sure that you have enough room to place it on the ground without any issues.
- Use a Dumpster Properly – You should make sure that our company can handle the waste that you are throwing away in our dumpsters. If you think there are any potential problems, you can call our specialists. We will help you come up with a solution for you.
When it comes to finding a dumpster, you can trust the specialists at County Recycling & Sanitation. Our team is here for you when you need a dumpster rental in Pinellas Park, FL, as well as the surrounding communities.
Has a tree fallen down in your yard? Instead of paying someone else to get rid of it for you, you can do it on your own. Here are a few tips to help make the process move quickly:
- Gather Some Friends – Getting rid of a tree that has fallen can be done alone, but it will be a lot easier when you have someone there to help you. With a friend or family member on your side, you can have someone there to help you with larger parts or assist you when pieces start to roll away.
- Invest in a Good Chainsaw – You should always have a good chainsaw that can handle the tree limbs, as well as ensure you can cut through the rest of the tree. When you do not sharpen it ahead of time, your chainsaw blade could get stuck, which is very dangerous.
- Always Wear the Proper Safety Gear – There will be a lot of debris flying through the air, so you should make sure you have quality gloves, strong safety goggles, and a good pair of work pants to protect you at all times.
Make removing the tree from your property simple when you come to County Recycling & Sanitation for a dumpster rental in St. Petersburg, FL. We offer large and small selections that are perfect for your next project.
Making a move across the country can be a daunting task. There are a wide array of issues you need to consider before you move. One of the biggest things you should think about is what to do with all of the stuff in your home.
After having a garage sale and donating items to the needy, it is likely that you are still going to be left with a large pile of garbage. You can try putting it out on the street for pickup, but you cannot always rely on the city to remove all of your trash. You should take this time to review what you need and do what you can to put everything you can part with in a pile that will be donated or thrown away. A great way to get rid of your excess possessions is to hold it and ask yourself if the item brings you joy and makes you happy. If it does not inspire these feelings, then you probably do not need it.
Count on the team at County Recycling & Sanitation when you need help with your move. As the company to call when you need assistance with waste management in Pinellas County, you can count on us to haul away old appliances and pieces of furniture, as well as request a dumpster for your move.
Remodeling your bathroom is a massive undertaking. Whether you are making necessary updates or just doing some simple repair, there are many things you can do to improve your bathroom without hiring a contractor. Here are a few reasons to upgrade today:
- Replace Old Fixtures and Décor – If you live in an older home, it is likely that your bathroom looks just like it did when it was built. There are many great new décor options, as well as efficient fixtures, that will bring your home into the 21st century.
- Update Plumbing – Making sure your plumbing is working properly is very important. If you are able to make repairs on your own, installing updated pipes is a magnificent way to upgrade this essential room.
- Revitalize the Flooring – Do you have old laminate flooring installed in your bathroom? This style of flooring looks excellent for many years, but will eventually start to peel. Consider installing tile in your bathroom. There are many great designs available, including colorful vintage options.
Ensure that you can throw away everything you remove from your bathroom by renting a small dumpster from County Recycling & Sanitation. You can come to us when you need a dumpster rental in St. Petersburg, FL.
Clutter is bad – even saying the word clutter feels bad. We have put together a list of three reasons why you need to remove clutter from your home:
- Clutter Causes Stress – Take a look around you. If there is clutter all over your house, it is likely that it is making you feel stressed out. Furthermore, it is also causing your children and spouse to feel stressed. When you clean clutter from your home, it helps you clear your head from all of those nasty emotions.
- Change the Way You Live – When you have less clutter around your home, you feel more efficient and are able to make decisions with a clear head. You may think that there is something valuable in those giant piles of mail or old paperwork, but it is most likely just junk. Start tossing it today, as well as any other junk collections you find in your home.
- Get Rid of Dust and Allergens – Clutter affects you both emotionally and physically. Piles of old clothes, toys that your kids no longer play with, or junk that you do not want to throw away will eventually start to collect mildew, dust, and dirt. Throw it away today before it causes a sinus infection.
You can keep your home free from clutter with help from the team at County Recycling & Sanitation. We offer dumpster rentals and waste management in Pinellas County, as well as Pasco County.
Are you planning an end of summer block party with your neighbors? Having a dumpster on hand is a great idea. Take a look at these benefits to renting a dumpster for your party:
- Have a Centralized Place for All Garbage – One of the issues you and your neighbors have to worry about is who is going to handle all the garbage from your event. When you have a dumpster, you have one simple place to put the trash without worrying about spreading it around to multiple homes.
- Save Money on Additional Trash Receptacles – You have to have places for people to throw away their trash. Instead of spending half of your budget on cans that you will not use outside of this event, you can rent a dumpster and toss anything in your current cans when they are full.
- Do Your Neighbors a Favor – No one wants to have 10 or more garbage cans sitting outside of their home until garbage day – especially your neighbors. Instead of letting all of the trash bake in the hot Florida sun for a few days while you wait for garbage collection, you can toss all the trash into the dumpster and let our team deal with it.
When it comes to dumpster rentals, the team at County Recycling & Sanitation is here to help. You can contact us when you are seeking a dumpster rental in Hudson, FL, as well as the surrounding communities.
When was the last time you cleaned out your garage? If it has been a while, it is very likely that there is a lot of junk in there that needs to be thrown away. Here are some great tips to help you improve your garage:
- Ask the Hard Questions – We all have that pile of junk that has been sitting in our garage because we think we may use it at some point. When you encounter this pile, ask yourself if you really think you will need it in the near future. If the honest answer is no, then you should probably throw the stuff away or give it to someone who can use the items right now.
- Build Upwards – While organizing your garage, take advantage of the space you have and store things on the wall. Many homeowners choose to install shelving across the garage to avoid piles on the ground, as well as invest in pegboard that allows you to hang tools from the wall.
- Find a Place for Everything – Once you have cleared everything out of your garage, you should make a place for everything that you are keeping. By doing this, you can avoid issues related to clutter and keep things clean for many years to come.
Make your garage cleaning project simple with help from County Recycling & Sanitation. You can come to us when you are seeking a dumpster rental in St. Petersburg, FL, as well as the surrounding communities.
Carpeting in the home is nice, but sooner or later you will have to replace it. Here are some reasons why you should consider replacing your carpet:
- Too Many Stains – Homeowners with kids or pets know that their rug will eventually get damaged. You will ultimately need to replace it. If you are sick of trying to get up those juice stains or have had an animal completely ruin the carpet, an upgrade is in your future.
- Bad Smells – Be it from mold or pet stains, having a carpet that stinks is an excellent sign that you should replace it. Even if you have someone come out to clean it, the foul smells can get deep into the carpet. These smells will also affect the carpet pad.
- Old Style – Do you have lime green shag carpeting in your home that has been with the house since the 1970s? If you have answered yes, then you should invest in a new rug. These carpets are way out of date and investing in new carpeting is an excellent idea if you plan on selling the home in the near future.
Are you ready to replace your carpet? County Recycling & Sanitation, your source for waste management in Pinellas County, offers dumpsters that are perfect for your project. Contact us today to learn more about our sizes and availability.