Spring is right around the corner, so it’s time to start doing a little cleaning. If you are interested in a larger cleaning project, you may want to invest in a dumpster for your project. We have put together a list of ways having a dumpster on hand can help you:
- Throw Away Everything – If you are looking at a room that is filled to the brim with junk, you can rest assured you have enough space to throw everything away when you rent a dumpster. Once it’s clean, you will be able to turn the room into a useful part of your home.
- Start Repair Projects – Did you want to take down a wall or upgrade your shed while doing your spring cleaning? You can do it with confidence that you will be able to throw away any waste from the project with a dumpster. You would be surprised how much waste these projects produce!
- Let Someone Else Haul It – We’ve said it before, but it is worth repeating – we will haul away your waste once you are done with your project. If you have no idea how to get all of your trash to the dump, then this is a great solution.
County Recycling & Sanitation is the company to contact when you are seeking a dumpster rental in St. Petersburg, FL. We have multiple dumpsters available for your big cleaning projects.
Are you renting a dumpster for a cleaning or construction project? You may have to deal with pests in the area getting into your trash. Here are three ways you can stop pests from messing with your dumpster:
- No Food Allowed – Unless you are renting our dumpster explicitly for use with food waste, you should make sure that your food waste is thrown away in a regular trash can that has a lid. You can haul any of these bags at the end of the week when you are finished for the day.
- Cover Your Dumpster – If you know that there are many pests in the area, you can cover your dumpster at all times to make sure they stay out of it. You can also consider investing in a lock or something that will tie it down to stop raccoons, possums, neighborhood cats, and other creatures from breaking in.
- Use Concrete – Where will you be storing your dumpster? If you have a space that is on concrete and off of the grass, you should use it. When you place your dumpster on the grass, you are inviting pests to come in and take a load off.
When you are searching “dumpster rental near me” in Pinellas or Pasco counties, you can trust the team at County Recycling & Sanitation to help you. Our business provides a wide array of dumpsters that are perfect for your needs.