Clutter is bad – even saying the word clutter feels bad. We have put together a list of three reasons why you need to remove clutter from your home:
- Clutter Causes Stress – Take a look around you. If there is clutter all over your house, it is likely that it is making you feel stressed out. Furthermore, it is also causing your children and spouse to feel stressed. When you clean clutter from your home, it helps you clear your head from all of those nasty emotions.
- Change the Way You Live – When you have less clutter around your home, you feel more efficient and are able to make decisions with a clear head. You may think that there is something valuable in those giant piles of mail or old paperwork, but it is most likely just junk. Start tossing it today, as well as any other junk collections you find in your home.
- Get Rid of Dust and Allergens – Clutter affects you both emotionally and physically. Piles of old clothes, toys that your kids no longer play with, or junk that you do not want to throw away will eventually start to collect mildew, dust, and dirt. Throw it away today before it causes a sinus infection.
You can keep your home free from clutter with help from the team at County Recycling & Sanitation. We offer dumpster rentals and waste management in Pinellas County, as well as Pasco County.
Are you planning an end of summer block party with your neighbors? Having a dumpster on hand is a great idea. Take a look at these benefits to renting a dumpster for your party:
- Have a Centralized Place for All Garbage – One of the issues you and your neighbors have to worry about is who is going to handle all the garbage from your event. When you have a dumpster, you have one simple place to put the trash without worrying about spreading it around to multiple homes.
- Save Money on Additional Trash Receptacles – You have to have places for people to throw away their trash. Instead of spending half of your budget on cans that you will not use outside of this event, you can rent a dumpster and toss anything in your current cans when they are full.
- Do Your Neighbors a Favor – No one wants to have 10 or more garbage cans sitting outside of their home until garbage day – especially your neighbors. Instead of letting all of the trash bake in the hot Florida sun for a few days while you wait for garbage collection, you can toss all the trash into the dumpster and let our team deal with it.
When it comes to dumpster rentals, the team at County Recycling & Sanitation is here to help. You can contact us when you are seeking a dumpster rental in Hudson, FL, as well as the surrounding communities.
When was the last time you cleaned out your garage? If it has been a while, it is very likely that there is a lot of junk in there that needs to be thrown away. Here are some great tips to help you improve your garage:
- Ask the Hard Questions – We all have that pile of junk that has been sitting in our garage because we think we may use it at some point. When you encounter this pile, ask yourself if you really think you will need it in the near future. If the honest answer is no, then you should probably throw the stuff away or give it to someone who can use the items right now.
- Build Upwards – While organizing your garage, take advantage of the space you have and store things on the wall. Many homeowners choose to install shelving across the garage to avoid piles on the ground, as well as invest in pegboard that allows you to hang tools from the wall.
- Find a Place for Everything – Once you have cleared everything out of your garage, you should make a place for everything that you are keeping. By doing this, you can avoid issues related to clutter and keep things clean for many years to come.
Make your garage cleaning project simple with help from County Recycling & Sanitation. You can come to us when you are seeking a dumpster rental in St. Petersburg, FL, as well as the surrounding communities.
Carpeting in the home is nice, but sooner or later you will have to replace it. Here are some reasons why you should consider replacing your carpet:
- Too Many Stains – Homeowners with kids or pets know that their rug will eventually get damaged. You will ultimately need to replace it. If you are sick of trying to get up those juice stains or have had an animal completely ruin the carpet, an upgrade is in your future.
- Bad Smells – Be it from mold or pet stains, having a carpet that stinks is an excellent sign that you should replace it. Even if you have someone come out to clean it, the foul smells can get deep into the carpet. These smells will also affect the carpet pad.
- Old Style – Do you have lime green shag carpeting in your home that has been with the house since the 1970s? If you have answered yes, then you should invest in a new rug. These carpets are way out of date and investing in new carpeting is an excellent idea if you plan on selling the home in the near future.
Are you ready to replace your carpet? County Recycling & Sanitation, your source for waste management in Pinellas County, offers dumpsters that are perfect for your project. Contact us today to learn more about our sizes and availability.