Spring is right around the corner, so it’s time to start doing a little cleaning. If you are interested in a larger cleaning project, you may want to invest in a dumpster for your project. We have put together a list of ways having a dumpster on hand can help you:
- Throw Away Everything – If you are looking at a room that is filled to the brim with junk, you can rest assured you have enough space to throw everything away when you rent a dumpster. Once it’s clean, you will be able to turn the room into a useful part of your home.
- Start Repair Projects – Did you want to take down a wall or upgrade your shed while doing your spring cleaning? You can do it with confidence that you will be able to throw away any waste from the project with a dumpster. You would be surprised how much waste these projects produce!
- Let Someone Else Haul It – We’ve said it before, but it is worth repeating – we will haul away your waste once you are done with your project. If you have no idea how to get all of your trash to the dump, then this is a great solution.
County Recycling & Sanitation is the company to contact when you are seeking a dumpster rental in St. Petersburg, FL. We have multiple dumpsters available for your big cleaning projects.
Are you renting a dumpster for a cleaning or construction project? You may have to deal with pests in the area getting into your trash. Here are three ways you can stop pests from messing with your dumpster:
- No Food Allowed – Unless you are renting our dumpster explicitly for use with food waste, you should make sure that your food waste is thrown away in a regular trash can that has a lid. You can haul any of these bags at the end of the week when you are finished for the day.
- Cover Your Dumpster – If you know that there are many pests in the area, you can cover your dumpster at all times to make sure they stay out of it. You can also consider investing in a lock or something that will tie it down to stop raccoons, possums, neighborhood cats, and other creatures from breaking in.
- Use Concrete – Where will you be storing your dumpster? If you have a space that is on concrete and off of the grass, you should use it. When you place your dumpster on the grass, you are inviting pests to come in and take a load off.
When you are searching “dumpster rental near me” in Pinellas or Pasco counties, you can trust the team at County Recycling & Sanitation to help you. Our business provides a wide array of dumpsters that are perfect for your needs.
Being a landlord is a tough job. You have to make sure that your tenants have comfortable places to live, as well as access to electricity, water, and plumbing. Additionally, you have to manage your properties when someone moves in or out. If someone has left a mess in the home, you can rent a dumpster from County Recycling & Sanitation to help you clean things up before your new tenants arrive.
Whether you like it or not, people will often move out of your property without giving you any warning. As a landlord, you are losing money by letting these properties sit vacant while you sort out all of the details. Instead of leaving all of their garbage in your apartment or home, you can start throwing it away as soon as possible. Our business offers dumpsters in a wide array of sizes to ensure you can throw everything away without having to worry about leaving tons of garbage on the curb for your next tenants. You would be surprised how much waste you have to throw away when these people leave their previous homes.
Stop searching “dumpster rental near me” and call our business at (888) 522-5794 to learn more about the options we have available. We are proud to serve landlords in Pinellas and Pasco counties, as well as surrounding areas.
Holding on to items in your home is okay for some people. They can handle the clutter and will eventually clean everything up. When things start to pile up in the house, it can be overwhelming. You can help someone who has been hoarding garbage in their home by renting a dumpster from County Recycling & Sanitation. We offer selections in multiple sizes for your needs.
It is important to note that hoarding isn’t just one of those things that people do. This is often related to mental issues. You can’t just show up to someone’s house with a dumpster and start throwing everything away. You need to sit down with the person in question and speak to them about their problem. Once they agree to clean their home, you can help by planning which items will stay and which ones will go. Things that are obviously garbage, such as old newspapers, food, magazines, and other items should be the first to go. Once you have gotten those items out of the home, you can reassess the situation.
It does not matter if you are cleaning out a house or apartment, County Recycling & Sanitation has you covered. You can come to us when you need a dumpster rental in Hudson, FL, and the surrounding communities.
Let’s be honest – no one wants to haul their own garbage. Here are three reasons why having a dumpster on hand makes sense:
- Let Someone Else Haul It – One of the biggest reasons why it’s a smart idea to rent a dumpster is someone else will haul your trash and debris away. Once they pick it up, you do not have to worry about it anymore. If you have ever tried to bring something to the dump by yourself, you understand why this is a good thing.
- Don’t Rent a Truck – Unless you are a contractor who has access to a large truck, it is very likely you will have to rent a vehicle to haul off your debris. Nobody wants to put a bunch of garbage in the bed of their pickup truck, so get a dumpster and stop worrying about it.
- Save Time – There are many things you have to worry about when you haul waste on your own, such as the number of trips required and unloading times. Many of us do not live near a dump, so you also have a small trip ahead of you. Is your time worth the amount of money you may save?
Count on the team at County Recycling & Sanitation when you need assistance with dumpsters and waste removal. People rely on us when they need waste management in Pinellas County, as well as the surrounding areas. You can call us at (888) 522-5794 for more info about our services.
Have you got a big remodeling or construction project coming up? Make sure that you have the right dumpster for your project when you rent one from County Recycling & Sanitation. In addition to our 10- and 20-yard selections, our business also features high-end 30-yard options.
Our 30-yard selections are perfect for those larger projects, such as new construction and whole house renovation projects. If you are removing a large shed from your property or taking down a small garage, you should consider having one of these dumpsters on hand. If you have a dumpster that is too small, you will have to leave some items behind for a second dumpster. Additionally, they are ideal for commercial roofing and construction site cleanup projects.
When you come to us for a dumpster rental in St. Petersburg, FL, you can rest assured that you will gain access to a dumpster at a price that will not break the bank. Our business will drop these roll-off containers at your location, as well as pick them up when you are done. Call us at (888) 522-5794 to request a rental dumpster today. If you are not sure about the size, you can let us know about your project. We will match you with the right selection for your needs.
Are you starting a new construction or remodeling project in your home? Here are a few reasons why you need a dumpster for your project:
- Get Rid of Any Potential Hazards – There is much waste that comes along with any construction project. Whether you need to toss nails and screws or large pieces of debris, it is vital that you throw everything away in the proper receptacle. A dumpster from our business is that perfect receptacle.
- Keep It Clean – Most people doing remodeling and construction projects on their property want to have the same results – a beautiful completed project. They do not want to look at a bunch of garbage after they are done working. With a dumpster, you can ensure that all debris and waste is out of sight.
- Let Someone Else Remove the Debris – You may think it is easy to throw away the trash on your own, but that process is not always straightforward. If you have a dumpster on hand, it is another issue that you will not have to worry about while working on your property.
When you need a dumpster rental in St. Petersburg, FL, you can rely on County Recycling & Sanitation to fulfill your needs. We offer dumpsters in three convenient sizes.
As Floridians, we hate any weather below 65 degrees. Before winter comes, it is essential that you be prepared for anything. We have put together a list of three reasons why you should clean your house now:
- Fight Cabin Fever – If you are the type of person who likes to stay home during the winter, then you should start cleaning out your home before cabin fever sets in. All the debris and trash that you have in your home can feel like it’s caving in on you, so get rid of it now.
- Make Room for Gifts – Does your family go large at Christmas? If the answer is yes, then you need to make room for those new great gifts you are about to receive. You can clean out your garage, crawl space, or shed now to get your house ready for any items that may need to make a move.
- Make Sure Your Yard is Tidy – The Old Farmer’s Almanac is predicting that this is going to be an unusually cold winter. If you have a lot of leftover items from our long Florida summer sitting around in your yard, you can have it removed now before to keep your yard safe and clean.
When it comes to removing waste from your home, you can trust the specialists at County Recycling & Sanitation to help you. Our business offers waste management in Pinellas County and the surrounding areas.
Renting a dumpster may seem simple, but there are many variables you must consider before you place your request. Here are some tips to help you plan for your rental:
- Pick the Right Size – Do you know how much trash and debris you will need to haul? Take some time to look at the project before requesting a dumpster. If you are not sure, it does not hurt to rent a size that is a little larger. This will ensure that you have enough room for your waste.
- Know the Limitations – Issues like trees, inclines, and public walkways can cause problems when you request a dumpster from our business. Take a look at the area and make sure that you have enough room to place it on the ground without any issues.
- Use a Dumpster Properly – You should make sure that our company can handle the waste that you are throwing away in our dumpsters. If you think there are any potential problems, you can call our specialists. We will help you come up with a solution for you.
When it comes to finding a dumpster, you can trust the specialists at County Recycling & Sanitation. Our team is here for you when you need a dumpster rental in Pinellas Park, FL, as well as the surrounding communities.
Has a tree fallen down in your yard? Instead of paying someone else to get rid of it for you, you can do it on your own. Here are a few tips to help make the process move quickly:
- Gather Some Friends – Getting rid of a tree that has fallen can be done alone, but it will be a lot easier when you have someone there to help you. With a friend or family member on your side, you can have someone there to help you with larger parts or assist you when pieces start to roll away.
- Invest in a Good Chainsaw – You should always have a good chainsaw that can handle the tree limbs, as well as ensure you can cut through the rest of the tree. When you do not sharpen it ahead of time, your chainsaw blade could get stuck, which is very dangerous.
- Always Wear the Proper Safety Gear – There will be a lot of debris flying through the air, so you should make sure you have quality gloves, strong safety goggles, and a good pair of work pants to protect you at all times.
Make removing the tree from your property simple when you come to County Recycling & Sanitation for a dumpster rental in St. Petersburg, FL. We offer large and small selections that are perfect for your next project.